Wednesday, May 17, 2006

we are like ghosts


what a looker. i love nathan, his pig nose and his big heart.


however, i hate this face. i can't handle it and he knows it.


the ever elusive elijiah


elijiah reminds me of the rebel poet character in peggy sue got married.


jesspeleta schooled us on nilsson.


more.

i am feeling super emo tonight and in love with the people and the world around me.
don't get it twisted.
well, one thing is making me feel bad. this guy asked me why i'm so serious and if he could see me smile. I told him it's because my mom just died. i don't know why i said that. then he said that he recently lost a few people. that made me feel like a real asshole and wonder why i can't just be nice.
i think he might have been hitting on me, but still.

sweetdreams,
xo,
s

No comments: