Thursday, May 04, 2006

lady boy machine mash

last night i dreamt that i was on the freeway and
caused a four car pile up
and i had no insurance
so my friend had this idea to enter me into
a karaoke contest at this tranny bar to raise money
for my impending car repair costs
the plan was that i was this amazing trannie
and the song she picked out was
the theme song to some obscure gay cable comedy?
and everyone was supposed to go apeshit for it.
but no one got it. i even remember trying to sing like cher for bonus points.
i guess these gays didn't watch cable in the 80s
the song was totally made up
i remember going to the bathroom and
being scared that i was going to busted for having
authentic goods. but then was comforted by the fact
that gender reassignment surgury has come so far
and in this day and age, can you really tell?
anyway, moral of the story: i have to go re instate my car insurance today.
on a side note. my new project is to become a machine.
i am going to go look at this loft bed so i can make my
sleeping arrangement as unpleasurable and efficient
as possible. like a chinese swimmer.
i think it might make me feel like i am a shitty college kid.
but the plan is that it will make me feel like i sleep in my work studio.
because i am a machine.
xo,
s

No comments: