Tuesday, October 16, 2007

straight from my body onto your plate, sqwak


so i've been having crazy convoluded dreams lately. i won't bore you with all the details but yesterday i dreampt that "they" wanted me to build a bird army. one of really intelligent, evil birds, and one of stupid birds. and everytime i turned a bird into one of my intelligent, evil birds, "they" would turn them insane and i knew this because they looked different, their beaks turned down, eyes narrowed. and i kept trying to turn them back but they would fly away and join "their" forces.
What "they" really wanted was an army of insane, intelligent, and evil birds and and army of stupid insane birds and were using my powers of birdarmadry (i just made this up) to do it!

then this morning i woke up crying a little bit because my friend nick who works the door at the chach died (in my dream).
he was a part of this elite flying group, NAPA,

The Navigational Association of Precision Aircraft, stupid name i know but i didnt make it up, my brain did while i was away. So anyway, he didn't die in flight but I think was poisoned by his mother. He is deathly allergic to sugar, and although he tried as best he could to avoid it, there was some in his hair gel, that's what made it sticky, a miniscule amount always snuck in, which he could handle. But this one day, someone tainted his food with sugar and he died. Also I think my friend Allison did it to him before he died.

my interpretations: army of birds: no clue. maybe fernet branca.

NAPA: Well I don't know about the flying part, The killing by mother is b/c I was listening to Fresh Air with Terry Gross late lastnight and she had on author Alice Sebold who has a new book out where the character kills her elderly mother. And Nick's brother, Joe is diabetic, so there's the sugar allergy. I have no idea why Allison had sex with him though. Maybe because Nick is a big, buff guy and Allison has big boobs?

Remember that sammyhagar van halen video with the blue angels that they played at graduations?

Anyway, I gotta go sew in my garage and finish my samples.
tonight I will be working the grey ant show at smashbox, i'll try and take pictures but most likely i will be running around like an insane bird dressing skinny girls.

xo,
s

No comments: