Monday, October 15, 2007

I know you got soul

it has (italics) been a long time.
i hate that, when you start reading a blog (jimmy) and then they just stop.
no note, no goodbye. poof.
not that i think anyone reads this. maybe a couple people. (hi! hi!)
well today i literally slept all day and let me tell you i feel like a real winner <---not really.
i woke up a bit hung over and i dont remember the last time i was hungover
but considering i have an overwhelming (shit ton) of work to do in less than 10 days
i don't have a day to waste.
it's 2am and i woke up at 11.30pm and made some corncranberry muffins and honeybutter.
i'm wondering if i should go down into the garage and work till morning or just try and sleep till 6am
and try to get on a normal schedule.
where do you get getupandgo? some pep? some people are so naturally go go go all the time.
how do they do that. i wish i had a robot switch where i can just go into robot mode, then become human
again.
so maybe this entry is not so exciting, but cut me some slack, you dont want to spook me do you?
i just got back.

i did figure out yesterday that pápi
is afraid of masking tape (pre existing trauma?)
and it was really fun to play "Joan of Arc" with his toy where i tape it up to my coffee table leg and he trys to rescue it
before she "burns" to death.

I always think pictures make blogs better so here we go.
Lately I have been obsessed with this:

jespleleta insisted i would love this and she was right. The professor on keys, SO good:

jenny in my new favorite dress. part of my fall collection. so easy breezy. if you see me, i'll probably be wearing it:

or this: though nobody bought it. i guess floor length flannel is a hard sell, i still love it.


xo,
suzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back,
and your descriptions of the blogs had me almost in tears this morning.

Susan Elaine said...

oh my goodness.

I've been wondering through different blogs all morning- so don't mind my randomness.

I love that dress, the floor length flannel one.