Thursday, October 18, 2007

pork out

i have eaten 2 corn muffins a half of my delicious sangwich, then half of travis' delicious sangwich, both left over from lunch, and two mini rice cakes. all because i am procrastinating or nervous about finishing sewing up this dress.
i'm a nervous eater. i'm also a procrastinEater (pretty good, right? i just made that up).
what is it about being of the verge of making something good that scares you to procrastinate doing it until sometimes it is too late? so lame but i do it all the time.
that being said, back into the dungeon for me. it's actually not that bad b/c i just bought The Fountainhead unabridged audiobook, 30 hours! I'm 3 hours in and totally sucked in. I might be the only person who hasn't read it (i know, i know) so dont' tell me anything. Did y'all know that i'm practically illiterate? i mean i can read, but i don't so...
hahahahahahahaha i also bought an "erotica" audiobook and it is HILARIOUS b/c it's done in an english accent and she says things like "poon" and "dong" but in the accent. it's hilarious. hey i spend days down in the garage, it gets dull, i bet you can hear me laughing outside into the alley.
ok ok. bye.
xo,
s

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never read The Fountainhead either, I still have a copy from the library that a girl in high school lent me. I wonder how much the overdue fees on that would be.