Tuesday, May 08, 2007

happy birthday

claire's crayon bday party sat night

Thumbs up to you too buddy!



claire: drums, jen: ax, jovita: bass, me: keys and tambo. makes sense right? who fronts?

psst...yer cute

speaking of birthdays... now i know it's that time of year and youre all scrambling to figure out what to get me, well, i'm always thinking of others soooo, at this little clothing store next to the downbeat cafe on alvarado is a teal green silk dress with a deep v and ruffled skirt made by vintage soul in a size 1 (small) which just happens to be the size i am and fits me perfect and i love it, i mean, i'm just saying...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell? i thought you told me to get that dress for myself? i now see the way your wheels turn... xo

Anonymous said...

actually, what i said was, that i wanted it for myself, but that if you liked it, you should get it.
see, try to do somethin nice...see where it gets you? lip.