Tuesday, May 22, 2007

daylight comin in the belly of the whale

thank you to everyone who made my birthday this year the best ever!



i love you so much.

ash took me to the stevie nicks/chris isaac show


with vip laminates and i got to see chris isaac's tighty whiteys hanging on a pants hanger but didn't have my camera. i also think that i almost walked in on the gold dust woman cuttin a duece.

she looked and sounded so beautiful. i love stevie.

then i had a really great dinner at casita del campo with drinks at the other side after and i felt super warm and loved and happy and laughed a lot.

then on my actual birthday travis and i rode our bikes on the beach to the redondo beach pier and smashed crabs. but first we opened presents and he got me that green dress i was harping about. yay! so pretty. and two books. r-e-a-d-a-b-o-O-K!
travis cleaning the bird poop off my window

then he thought papi was being condescending to him and they got into it. those two, always arguing.

then, he flew away...:(

but all in all, really great birthday weekend.

thank you friends, i am so lucky.

No comments: