Monday, July 03, 2006

Vul'indela

day 5.
my mind feels great and alert. in fact yesterday i was up till 3am because i just had all this energy.
my body however had a different idea.
still achy and tired. it was hard to sleep b/c my lower back hurt SO bad. maybe my kidneys?
i wonder if this is what it's like to be old or sick, where your mind is alert but a prisoner in your body.
perhaps i'm being a bit dramatic.
but i am at the bar for the next 3 nights which might prove hard on my body, it usually does.

on a lighter note...
i just got confirmation that my elephant jumper will be in the september
issue of lucky magazine, out in august! thanks to alisa @ aero&co, who has been amazing to me!
also, it's on the mannaquin in the window at Diavolina, my dream store. one of them.
yippee! i'm so happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»