Sunday, July 23, 2006

on and on, south of heaven


i used to like slayer

after seeing them live tonight

I LOVE SLAYER

holy fuck!
this show was nothing short of incredible.
they opened with South of Heaven (!!!!) and closed with Angel of Death.
it fucking ruled.
and to answer everyones question...

YES, it rained blood.

well... not really, but it still ruled.
i was so happy and excited that
i could not stop smiling the entire show
and during the encore i thought my face was going to break from smiles.
Sara Cake was so excited she was shaking

Ash is my hero for getting us such awesome seats and all access.

Ash is also my hero for wearing a Birdman tshirt at a Slayer show

And let me tell you, it was nutz backstage

We were drinking diet cokes like it was the end of the world.

speaking of ... the thunderstorm tonight down by long beach was breathtaking.

No comments: