Friday, April 28, 2006

head bangers ball

just got home from the Big Business show and they killed.
They come at you like a whirling dervish, all fists and elbows.
You might be screaming “No, no, no” and all they hear is “Who wants cake.”
They were awesome. They are a force to be reckoned with.
Coady is a manimal and Jared, well I have to admit that as he was screaming super tuff, all I could focus on was his dimple that would show up every so often and then I would just imagine how cute it must be when he smiles.
sorry dude, but it's adorable.
I was one of four, maybe six girls at the show.
the rest, long hairs. i haven't seen this much man mane in a long time.
i don't have any pictures because i left my phone at earl stones
when we ate ice cream and watched top chef.
on my way home from the show i heard a coyote wail.
it sounded crazy, i pulled over to the empty lot it was in
because i thought it was a dog dying.
it hopped the fence and ran off into the night.
nite nite little coyote,
xo,
s

No comments: