Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Yesterday I went down to the Jimmy Kimmel Live show to watch my friends, The Duke Spirit, perform.
The green room had everything, catered food, open bar, pool table, video games...
I've really got to remember to bring my camera to things like these.

The always amazing Liela looked gorgeous in her custom made UNHEE elephant top and the way that fabric caught the light, fantastico!

Look at mop top Travis in the back! Like a fraggle rock-er.
If you look super closely, you can see the side of my head bobbing to the music.
As we were walking up and taking our place in the audience, I thought to myself, "Is it cheesy to stand right in front knowing I will be on camera"? and now watching the video, I TOTALLY wish I just hammed it up and stood up front. haha. Next time.

Funny story: Right before they performed, JImmy Kimmel went on stage and greeted each member and as he was walking off stage, I see him lean into Travis and say something.
Then they perform.
Later Travis told us that Jimmy said, "Don't fuck it up".
Ha!
Hilarious.

1 comment:

gabe said...

When I was there with Cold War Kids, as they walked past him onto the stage he said the same thing. We liked to think he said "Go Fuck 'em Up". But who knows.