Friday, March 27, 2009

I love him! I don't care what you think

it's motown week on idols week y'all!


ok, so maybe I will be embarrassed about this later, but...
this shit made me cry


the audio quality is MUCH better here (but not the live video)
the first thirty seconds makes me wanna die. chills and i die.


omg!
His name is Adam Lambert
his voice, his control of his voice is bonkers!
you can tell that he's felt some pain in his life

anyway, I want him to win.
i am like a teenage girl when I watch him and we all know
teens = $
so mine is on him.
though that hot little miss so and so, the 16 yr old is awesome.
i mean she is 16 and she sounds crazy!
as in good.
in the middle when she is like scatting, she is like a salty ass 50 yr old club singer!
you know that woman is wearing red sequins,
skin tight on her too big ass.
but i digress.
Allison Iraheta
i mean, what were you doing at 16?

maybe I want her to win,
I mean she is a 16 yr old punky latina teen from Downey!
she's kind of already won

remember Taylor Dayne?
so good.

that hair!
those eyes!
those lips!
she is giving us keira kinghtingly face
drag. queen.
her bad BAD extentions!
still, she is bad ass.
like she is kind of a fast ass, but she will cut you too.
ohmygodilLOVEher!
tell it to my heart, tell me i'm the only one.
footprints... red

No comments: