Thursday, November 13, 2008

i LOVE halloween!


ok, i just got my computer up and running again, well i got a new one, so we're gonna have to work backwards, so the dates maybe all jumbled, but still all good.
if you know me, you know i LOVE Halloween and I wish it was 3 days every year instead of just one, but if you luck out and get it on a weekend, you can dress up all weekend!
This year I only had 2 costumes, well 1 1/2 because the old man on vacay, inspired by nick nolte, was just a try on test run.
i didn't get to present him in all his glory, complete with fake bushy eyebrows. Oh well, next year. It's always good to have a good costume on hand, just in case.

But for Halloween night proper Travis and I went to the Jackie Beat Gruesome Twosome show with Jer Ber Jones.


Trav was an organ grinder

and I was his monkey!


I wish I had a full body shot b/c I think this was the finest Halloween costume I have ever made.
I made everything from head to toe, and tail, except for the fez.

Travis made his costume as well. His organ box was amazing!
He also carved this awesome pumpkin!

What detail! Ahhhoooooooooo!


Hello Foxy Lady Colin!



Hello Drill Team Jen!



Hello Ghandi!

Aaron was Shipwreck from G.I. Joe along with his parrot, Sydney!



i LOVE Sydney!
He was so cute and nice and let me pet him for a long time and I could tell he loved me too.
It was then that I saw into the future and saw myself as Crazy Bird Lady, which I was totally fine with.

No comments: