Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Freda Payne!

Band of Gold, my new favorite song.
All the covers of it are by women and sound kinda like the original except for the reggae version by Marcia Griffiths, which I love.
But I would love to hear it done by a male motown group, like the Four Tops or something. anyway, the original is the best, yay Funk Brothers, plus Ms. Payne is super foxy.
I've listened to it at least 5x already today.
It was playing at the Trader Joes and everyone, seriously everyone, was snapping their fingers, bobbing their heads, or humming along.
This youtube is great because it's like karaoke and you can sing along.
it's so fun.
trust me, i've done it twice in the past 20 minutes.


p.s. i just got a new macbook so i am forcing everyone i know to video chat with me until i tire of it. sorry

No comments: