Thursday, May 22, 2008

gemini taurus cusp

yesterday was my birthday and it was great!
i got sang to when i woke up then i got mani pedis and sushi and went to the echo and saw moonrats and cave singers. i love moonrats and zollo sang a song with cave singers and it was so beautiful that it made me tear up just a bit. i missed tolsatd but i did get the best shirt ever. it's got a boner on it. it made me feel really good to have such good, talented friends and i felt very proud watching them. i rarely go out and now i really don't know why i don't. it's so fun to socialize outside of work. anyways, i love my friends and they make me feel loved, so thanks for being so nice to me.
today triz

is going to bring over 5 big bags of top soil, oh boy! so we can get our garden started.

No comments: