Saturday, January 12, 2008

white out

oh my god, who cares!
my last post, what a dorky person i am.
i should just delete it, but then what's the point of having a stupid blog, it's all a big "who cares" isn't it?
anyway, it reminds me of the time, years ago in seattle, when jake wanted to break up with me because i was singing along
to a, jeez what's the name of that band with the big fat guy who has a magazine of harmonicas? Popper, Blues Traveler!
We were sitting in the sea wolf and that song came on and i professed my love for it and knew all the words and jake threatened to break up with me.
twice a year i will be bonkers for a couple weeks before market and that will just be that.
so around january and october of every year...grain of salt.
or maybe when you are stressed it's your real self coming out and the rest of the year you are just sucking in.
i'm trying to decide if chewing with your mouth open, though obnoxious, makes your food taste better.
you know, the oxygen mixing with it, you breathing in more. i think it does, but i have more testing to do before i make any conclusions. i eat out quite a bit and this is not something you do in public, so it may take a while, but i'm thinking yes.

in unrelated not really news, here are some blast from the past pictures which are really badly framed and all around bad pictures, but reminds me of a nice time.



it's me and my mom after my gen art show almost 2 years ago. my mom ran up after the show and gave me those flowers. aw cute!
and look in the back, it's cutie face jen! texting or something.
jen helped me out so much and basically managed the whole back stage goings on and took over when i was too stressed to even talk and got all boss of the hotsauce for me.
thanks jen, you're a good friend. (have fun in hawaii!)
also in unrelated kind of news:
SEPARATED AT BIRTH?

aahhh hahahahahahaha
this is hilarious.
and look at his bulge, I'm SO sure.
as embarrassing as it is, i am really excited to see the new rock of love.
and i mean embarrassing as in, you are really embarrassed for the women on the show and for brett.
also in almost news:
i've had this blog for almost 2 years! holy moly. i started it in april 06.
i supposed the number of things that i have kept up for over a year is growing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re BM & GH: Maybe everyone looking the same in the future will be the result of plastic surgery and not race mixing! :)
Dave's going back to boston this summer. You can reach him thru my myspace. Oh yeah, this is malcolm.