Friday, May 15, 2009

Pretty Suzanne

I heard the most wonderful song the other day and I've listened to it every day since.
"Pretty Suzanne" by THE MONKS
I couldn't find the video but you can buy the song on itunes.
You will be much richer than the 99 cents you will spend for the song, trust me.
You will thank you.
My new favorite band!
And if you get bit by the bug like I did, you can read a little bit about them here
berry interesting

Turn it up!



Can you believe how good it is?


The songs are so rich, they don't want for anything.

How fun!

Of the time they accidentally discovered feedback:

"We were practicing and I had to take a leak," Burger said. "I laid the guitar against the amp and walked off the stage. I forgot to turn it off and the thing began to make this god-awful racket. It started off humming and then it increased in volume. Roger started hitting his drums and it sounded so right together."

Eddie Shaw went one step further when describing that initial bout with feedback.
"Just imagine the sound of the Titanic scraping along an iceberg," he said. "It was like discovering fire."



p.s. I'm landscaping my little front lawn if anyone wants to help.

xo,S

No comments: