Wednesday, September 06, 2006

bffs for real

I got to have dinner with some really close friends whom I have not connected with in a long time and it felt good.
kathy and drew are pregnant, richie and shinobu are getting married in november!
i met richie in the dorms in college. he lived upstairs from me and the first time we met was in the common kitchen upstairs.
i couldnt' sleep and was eating ramen and he was putting acid on sugar cubes.
we've been like family ever since and he means the world to me.
congratulations richie!

jenny cho and mike semple.
they just bought a house in highland park, real close to my studio.
i hope that means i'll get to see them more often.
jenny is my unnee and i love her.


my oldest road dog, kevin.
we've know each other for 12 years now?
and best friends for most of them, with a few bumps in the road here and there.
i'm glad he's back in my life.
i know him real well and still love him all the way.

steven murashige.
steven just directed a commercial in mexico city and got to pet a baby tiger.

I'm so lucky to have them in my life. My heart swells with pride to know them.

No comments: